SF Chronicle Article: Dirty & Rowdy Tragedies in 2017

I’ve known Hardy for some time, and had a chance to hang with him at Falltacular. It was awesome and precious and special - he is earnest and honest and wears his emotions and passion on his sleeve. We are kindred souls and the I’m in awe of the journey he and Kate have endured - and how they are both channeling this to move forward.

I not only wish him, Kate, their children, and the entire Graham family only the best, but I am confident that they will progress forward in the most heartfelt way possible, not ‘running away’ from the tragedies but intertwining them in their lives . . .

Cheers, my friend.

Hardy,
I had no idea about all the troubles. I knew some of this but not all of the story.
This is a wonderful story of courage in the face of some real obstacles.
My best to you.

Oh my. I recall seeing Hardy’s brief note in the Spring 2018 release email, but the article brings out the scope and stunning timeline of the of the events that few of us were aware of. We saw Hardy at the Raw Wine Los Angeles event in early November 2017 and had no clue what he and the family were going through. Hardy was displaying his normal infectious enthusiasm - I can’t imagine I would have been able to do that.

Hardy - belated condolences to you and Kate, and thank you for the example of perseverance and courage. That will give us something to think about each time we open a bottle of the Unfamiliar.

Steve

I was away from WB and some social media for a few days and just wanted to thank everyone for their notes, support, private messages, and emails. I have shared them with Kate and she is appreciative as well.

Thank you for your kindness and love. It means a lot to us!
Hardy and Kate