Screaming Eagle 2015

yea cause every wine consumed ever has a tn posted here. newhere

Did I do something to you personally to trigger such a snarky post? I think it says more about you than it does about me.

Too many crunchy, messy Doritos.

Realm makes some tasty juice, although it has been a while since I drank one.

I have zero problem with someone spending a grand for a bottle for wine if they feel like it. For me, I’m not a huge Cali cab fan, so it is hard for me to imagine wanting to spend that kind of dough on one, even if I can afford it. Since I have zero interest in flipping, the actual decision to pass wasn’t that hard after the initial excitement of making the list wore off and I thought about it for a moment.

Im joking, market crashes and your complaining about price of SE, makes me laugh anyways

maybe because a tn could potentially earn your “wrath?”

Especially since only one percenters actually drink Screaming Eagle, and we all know they are evil.

I know DRC and CC and the like go nuts on secondary/retail market but are a lot less direct from the domaine.

So would SE be one the highest priced wines in the world bought directly from producer?

I drink it, though I rarely post TNs. I plan to open a 2012 tomorrow to celebrate the Eagles’ Super Bowl victory. I can assure you that I am not a one percenter. And I try not to be evil.

I’ve been on the list since the 1994 but got tired of the sell one, get one free routine, so I didn’t buy the 2013 or the 2014. Yet I still got an offer for the 2015. Hmm…

that’s surprising david. i think most of us would have thought that if you skip one you’re out.

I trust you on the one percenter thing. That was a shot against the poster who implied that anyone who complained about a price increase on Screagle must be a flipper. I do have some difficultly though reconciling being an Eagles fan and not being evil. Unicorn, anyone?

I was under the impression, if you passed you got cut. That’s nice to see.

The first rule about fight club…

Scarecrow prep email went out this am too, no price given. won’t quite be at SE price, but the M. Etain was already at 175 per this past offer.