Scherrer Winery - BD 11 only special on Mini-Verticals

Hallberg, baby!

Got some Zin - always a fan of anyone who approaches it with thought and restraint…!

Appreciate the response Fred. I took a flier on the Hallberg before I saw this as I didn’t want to miss the chance to buy. Hopefully I chose wisely! (from the sounds of things, there’s no “wrong” choice here [cheers.gif] )

Glad I got my order in on time for some OMV and Platt. When I was busy all morning I had severe FOMO.

In for an order. Thanks!

Got my Platt order in quick as I thought it might sell out. Might go back and add to it after this whole work thing quits getting in the way.

In for the Zin.

This is not a ‘cleaning out the dregs’ offering. I tried to imagine what would satisfy both hedonistic and intellectual/educational needs in a simple fashion.

Thank you. F

Was waiting all morning for this!

I strongly recommend keeping the day job! It pays for the wine.

There goes my budget.

Thanks Fred … [cheers.gif]

This work thing gets in the way.
Ordered 2 OMV Zins before a meeting, then came back and added the Helfer Chard. Saw the 10% off 12 bottles and added the 2017 OMV Zin for the 10% discount on those bottles.

Budgets are like Pirate Rules, they’re more ‘just guidelines, really.’ [drinkers.gif]

Not retiring yet, huh Pete?

Going to introduce myself to Scherrer wines via the Chardonnay.

Always enjoy Fred’s trips to Chicago. Looking forward to some more Zin.

In for the zin and huntsman red sets

Rats - no shipping to Connecticut. Was hoping to try the Zin and Chard packs.

UPDATE: Scherrer let me know they should be able to ship to my state soon, so let me order now and will hold till they can. Thank you!

In for the Zin!