SB and Santa Ynez this week- Suggestions

Looking forward to seeing my grandchildren in SB and the weekend at a B&B in Santa Ynez. Will be attending the 10th anniversary celebration at Refugio Ranch Saturday night. If there are any other events this week in these locales that would be worth checking out, please let me know. Breakfast and lunch suggestions in or near Santa Ynez would also be appreciated. Thanks!

Carlton,

It’ll be great to have you out our way once again! You can always go onto the Vintner’s website to check out what other wine-related events may be going on. As far as places to eat, The Longhorn in Santa Ynez, next to Grappolo, is a great ‘local’s spot’ for breakfast - nothing fancy but honest and good food. Places for lunch in Santa Ynez itself - I would recommend SY Kitchen for Italian food; Dos Carlitos for Mexican food; Lucky Hen Larder for fresh sandwiches. If you are in Los Olivos, you can hit Bear and Star for breakfast or lunch; Sides Hardware for lunch; Los Olivos Cafe for lunch (not sure they do breakfast on the weekend any more); In Buellton, go to Industrial Eats for breakfast and/or lunch; In Solvang, hit up Succulent Cafe for a nice breakfast . . .

Cheers

Thanks, Larry. Look forward to stopping at your shop in Los Olivos.