Saxum incoming

just said 17th…no time etc. some have been loaded as of 12:00 PST so who knows what Saxum has done in the past…normally, i do not check until a day or two before deadline…[and will probably get more than i typically need]

Hope the Saxum is less variable. neener

My allocation is up and running.

Wow…allocation got chopped, but then again, it was a lower production year I suppose.

All in plus wish-list!

THANKS JUSTIN!!!

Saxum is up. Ordered and done.

1 mag; 4: 3: 4 here.

when was your first year of order? mine seems to be about the same since my orders in 07

Did anyone get acknowledgement of their wishlist? I don’t mean that it was granted, just that they received it?

No, but I’ve not ever gotten such an acknowledgement in the past and I’ve wound up getting wine from my wishlist.

Matt

Same.

Thanks Justin for helping my austerity measures (though I do miss the old days of full case allocations…) [cheers.gif]

1, 4, 3, 4 here too. Passed on the mag but took the rest.

Quick and…almost painless. Yikes. Anyone have a promo code? [shock.gif]

Nice allocations… I was at 2:1:1. Hope the wishlist hits.

LOL! I thought the same thing when I saw that.

Actually, given the quality here, these wines are still fairly reasonable. I have dropped off a lot of other lists where they thought there was no limit to the price people will pay.

Same here. All in, no brainer.

I tried http://www.retailmenot.com/ but alas…

Try “Mollydooker”

neener

First winter offer for me 2-1-1

how long have you been waiting?

I put my name on the wait list 1/22/08. My first offer was the leftovers from the Fall 2010 offer which was first come first served (glad i was at my computer that day). Subsquently, I did not receive a Winter 2011 offer (winery said that there wasn’t enough inventory for the newer customers but I would receive the Fall offer). I then received the Fall 2011 offer of 2 Broken Stones & 2 JBV. Very happy to receive an allocation today!

All in at 1:4:3:4. Some for me, some for sharing with friends…