Saxum Dinner Saturday May 10th at Firenze Osteria beginning at 6:30 p.m. FULL Wait List started

Dominique and I will be there

Dana and I are in. My second wine will be the 2007 JBV. [berserker.gif]

Mike YOU ROCK!!!

[cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

Getting Excited!

Concur with the awesomeness of Mike!

KB#1Fan will be there!

Here is the current list, by wine and vintage.

Heart Stone- 2005, 2007, 2008
Broken Stone- 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Booker- 2006, 2007
Bone Rock- 2007
JBV- 2007

I posted this as I am thinking of dropping the 2007 Broken Stone to add to the Booker or Bone Rock. Unless there is a push for a 5 wine vertical of the Broken Stone, which may be cool to see the differences across vintages.

Any ideas on how we set the flights?

Is this some inside Joke I am missing…who the hell is KB?

I throw in a vote for 5 year vertical! [dance-clap.gif]

Odd question…

Anyone passing through Westwood on the way to this?? If so, I have a favor to ask.

Heidi and I will be there.

I’m down to add a Bone rock instead of the 07’ Stones. Would be nice to get a couple years of BR to compare

I can bring a stickie if you don’t think we will be in a coma by then :slight_smile:

Hell I’ve got a room. :wink: You bring a stickie and I’ll bring a sparkler!

As mentioned a couple weeks back, I’ll bring a bottle of bubbly as well.

Kate Bush. My Facebook friends sadly have been stuck with me barraging them with a daily Kate Bush tidbit. I am a fan of her work and she is going to perform live for the first time in 35 years (in London) and I was lucky enough to get tickets.

Me again… If anyone happens to be passing through Beverly Glen and the 2, let me know! I have a favor to ask.

As someone that lives in the area…Santa Monica and Beverly Glen? To many of us, the 2 runs through Glendale and is quite the distance from BG.

Drink any good wine lately? neener

Wines in verticals versus flights when possible.

Mike, the switch to the BR would be great, again thanks.

Thanks for the bubbles and stickies.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

2007 Broken Stones is out and replaced with a 2006 Bone Rock.

I’m gonna bring a 4th bottle. Really great dessert Tannat that is a must with chocolate. If everyone is still standing after Champagne, 13 bottles of Sax and some stickies, we will crack it open. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night.