Sandlands Save the Date: Jan. 17th

Glad it isn’t just me! I can’t even log on- just get the 503 error message. Bummer.

Not working for me either. Probably my favorite CA list at this point (and one of my few remaining).

I logged in from my phone and was able to place my order :slight_smile:

Got both Chenins, Trousseau, and Syrah.

How is his Syrah? I haven’t had it before.

It took me a few tries to get to the site, but I was able to place my order. This is my second year ordering from Sandlands. I wasn’t allocated any trousseau last year- can’t wait to try this year’s!

Order in!
Fyi, leave the error message up and it eventually changes into your allocation.

I had some delays going to my cart, but got through. Mixed case, mostly the exotic reds.

Finally got my order in. One of my favorite releases of the year, and probbaly the only one I’m not cutting back on

Order in, though it didn’t reflect the subsidized shipping properly. Same as Rich, this is the only producer I haven’t scaled back on drastically.

From Tegan’s email, I wouldn’t be too concerned about losing out while the site is being pounded: “Although allocations are not guaranteed, we have set them up so that most everyone should be able to purchase all the wines they are offered.”

Okay, I finally got in and placed my order:

• 1 x Sandlands California Chenin Blanc
• 1 x Sandlands CoCo Carignan
• 1 x Sandlands Trousseau Noir
• 1 x Sandlands CoCo Mataro
• 1 x Sandlands San Benito Mataro

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ordered.

Other folks are welcome to my Chenin Andrew Trousseau.

Agree with Rama, I’m sure the allocations are well orchestrated even if the order isn’t made in the first hour. Of course, my order is in so it is easy to be complacent.

Just took a case, left a few bottles for others.

Unlike Bu3k and Chris, I only took 3 x 3 Chenin and left all of my reds on the table.

Left a little Chenin on the table. All-in on everything else. The Trousseau is a religious experience for me.

Agree that the Trousseau is a very enjoyable wine.

Didn’t pull the trigger fast enough, I guess. Got the “no wine for you” e mail a bit ago. Oh, well…

JD

Have you bought Sandlands before?

Did anyone get an order confirmation email?

Picked up:

2x Syrah
2x Trousseau
2x Carignane

These are my my favorite Sandlands and I only have so much space.

I did get one shortly after ordering.

Maybe some are delayed given the server issues??