San Francesco ( JP Morgan ) Tuesday Jan 10

All –

Herwig and I discussed and have come up with a plan to handle the overly large sized group. Split into two! Apparently Herwig is committed to WineBerserker friendliness enough that he would enjoy being entertained by us on both Monday and Tuesday night. So we can have two groups of 7 or so and be a lot friendlier.

Hopefully people can be flexible. I’m going to go ahead and organize Tuesday (I’ve already got Heirloom Cafe reserved).

So: Tuesday, Jan 10, Heirloom Cafe, time TBD (probably 630):

Herwig
me (Richard)
Ashish
Craig
Cindy
Erin
Joel

Monday: Jan 9, location TBD (Update: Andrew is helping organize Monday)
Herwig
Andrew (please start a new post to update attendee list).
Alan (?)
(hopefully folks can make Monday)

Tuesday Waitlist (I’ve tried to only include folks not doing the Monday or on the wait list for that):

• Vamsi
  • Gus
  • George
  • Brian (+1)
  • CW

Sorry about the big wait list but we have unprecedented demand for this Jan offline - even with doing two dinners. It would be great to do something in Feb that can accommodate a big group. More of a party than a sit down dinner … if anyone is psyched to put something together go for it!

What day do I go to? Also January 5, 2017 I think is a Thursday, just so there is not confusion. I can probably do the 5th.

Oops, corrected the dates.

I can do the 10th then if you guys will let me.

Wait list me please I have a lot of 2002 red Burg

I have a request into The Perrenial to see if they will do no corkage on the evening of Monday Jan 9th (they have already said no problem on any given Tuesday which is their no corkage evening).

List forming for Monday January 9th.

I’m in if room.

I would like to join with my wife for either day.

There is a separate thread for the first evening. Please post your interest there.

Hi Andrew , I’m not sure you got my reply email regarding the first night ( Monday 9 ) , I find the system very confusing .
But I looked at the map and it is no problem for me to come to San Mateo if that would suit the group better . I assume that is not such a long return trip to the city at night .

My fianceé and I can do the 10th at Heirloom

The 10th is filled but I can put you on the wait list. There may be room on the 9th still.

OK thanks. We are not available on the 9th.

add me to the waitlist for any of the days =)

Any updates on the Monday night session ? Thank you

Any updates on the Monday night session ? Thank you

Thanks for including me on the Tuesday waitlist. If seats open up, would it be possible to PM? Greatly appreciated.

Herwig - Andrew is tracking Monday night in a separate thread here:

Thanks Rich , I will bring bottles on Tuesday and magnums on Monday :slight_smile:

For Heirloom - Did we confirm the '02 Burg as a theme? Red or white or either? Thanks!