SAM WOO (Irvine, CA) Offline; Saturday, August 27th

Chris, no worries. . .
Matsui added.

I would like to attend

The `awesome’ coefficient of this event just ratcheted up a notch or two… Jay is known to want to bring the best bottle of the event… and cost is no object for him… flirtysmile

Where is the DRC and Krug table. I would like to join that with Jay. [snort.gif]

Selman confirmed.

Nothing like applying a bit of pressure to deliver the goods. [snort.gif]

Thanks for setting the bar so high. [wow.gif]

DRC and Krug table ???

Curry confirmed.

you bring the krug, dietz brings the krug and i’ll bring the and.

So who brings the DRC . . . ?

I will…if this is what you mean by DRC

Haha . . . Joe, you bring that, and you’ll find yourself alone outside the private room. . . =D

I will hang with ya Joe. will make you shoot a Sony though. Oh, and I might sneak back in now and again.

Already starting with the anti-Australia sentiment. Can’t we all get along??? What about an Aussie Bordeaux blend? neener

Leslie, I need 15 more tubes, say 9 regular and 6 large size. Any problem bringing those down with you? Will you accept a bottle of my “DRC” as payment?

I think all I have left is large size. Can you tolerate 15 large?? And I can make a joke or two about the “DRC” as payment.

OK, 15 large is fine. Damn fat Burgundy bottles…grrr. Big bottles are so 2010. As payment I will mix the “DRC” with pepsi … Fu swears by this.

Let’s do sea cucumber this time :smiley:.

Sea Cucumber no good . . . often from canned products and the price is a rip off . . . manager told me. Better off with another fish, meat, or shrimp dish.

i guess if i was a mainlander i’d eat canned sea cucumber.

Are we there yet? :smiley: