SALT VINE CABERNET - Mike Smith led wines *ALL SOLD OUT * Waitlist started as we dig through inventory.

We allocated 150 btls between the vintages yesterday - sold out all 150 during preview day.

Refilled another 150 today for our 1pm slot and looks like it’s moving fast!

So glad I caught this one!! Very excited.

1 Like

Glad you did.

We loaded up another batch at 1Pm and looks like 70%~ of it has been purchased in 20 minutes. Pretty Sure it’ll sell out within the hour.

Will have to do some digging to see if we can add more.

1 Like

Hey Charlie, have a great BD. hope to see you soon.

Thank you Charlie- 2 each for me. This is my “new producer” to try out this year- have heard great things. From stocks on the website looks like I was just in time- not much left!

Order in!

order in. have been wanting to try some Mike Smith wines

You bought 36 bottles? Whoa.

Thanks!! Gonna be up in your neck of woods early April, will reach out!

Sold out of the 18 and roughly a small handful of 16 left. Will try and see if we can shake free a few more 18s. If you want some of the 18s, please post here with quantity and I’ll reach out to try and fulfill.

I would love 2 2018’s if you can. I will beg.
Chuck

Went in for another 6. These are so good. Bought about the same amount last year. Down to our last 5. Perfect timing to replenish.

Bought about the same last year. Down to our last 5. I don’t think wine lasts very long in our house :joy:

Any more 2018s cabs left?

I just bought last 4 bottles of the 2016. Glad this came back as I bought 3 at BD11 and after trying it was bummed I didn’t buy more.

Maybe a silly question, but GIII is beckstoffer george’s III correct?

I’d be interested in having 2 of the 2018s added to my order if any more come available.

please note how many you’d like and we’ll start a waitlist. We will share what we can spare!

Darn, work got in the way. i’d like to be added to the waitlist for two of the 2018’s if any become available. thanks!

I’d love to be added to the waitlist for 1 of each.

Thanks a lot!