Rivers-Marie Spring Chardonnay Offer will go live on Tuesday, February 9th

Yeah…feeling a bit left out…no offer yet, but I always purchase. Hopefully later…becoming an expensive day…Dirty and Rowdy, Desire Lines, Rhys, and Rivers-Marie (hopefully)?

Never mind…order in.

In for six

Order in! Even though didn’t get the Platt PN WL, but was sure to pick up a Platt Chard to try! Thanks Will!

Order in.

In for 3x SC, 2x Platt and 2x Thieriot

Order in

4 Theriot
3 Platt
3 SC
2 Purrington

in for SC, Platt, and Theriot - accidentally only took 2 of the 3 Platt offered, so one on the table for someone else :slight_smile:

I am very excite.

1 Like

3 platt
2 theriot
3 sc

Anyone in the Northern NJ area want to split an order with me or would let me buy a bottle or two from their allotment? Though these aren’t super expensive I am a bit timid to go in on 4+ Domestic Chards from CA as my minimal experience hasn’t been too positive but I am willing to take a small gamble. I also have a lot of BD wine en route as well as the RM Pinot offer from a few weeks ago.

I was prepared to sit this one out. But then I drank a 2018 Thieriot Friday and ruined that plan.

In for some Thieriot and SC.

#metoo

1 Like

In for 10 bottles across the 6 cuvees.

Such a no-brainer. This are superb Chardonnays, reliably so, and they’re in a handful of the very best in California. Period.

In for 10.

I got offered 3 for everything except 4 for Thieriot .

In for 3 SC, 2 Platt, 2 Thieriot .

4x Thieriot
2x Platt

Very excited!

I’ll take “The Riot” for $60, Trebek

3 Likes

What is the pronunciation of Thieriot