Rick Allen ! I'll finally get to drink your beer !

Psssst Rick…it’s not an IPA [snort.gif]

Cheers,

Bud

I have yet to see any Heater Allen bottles/cans in the OC Chris, what little bit of Ricks beers that do make it down here is usually on tap and I’ve yet to see any Heater Allen on tap anywhere I frequent. I picked up my Modern Times November on-line order in San Diego today that included a few 4-packs of his Tent Bier collab. Really looking forward to them.

Cheers,

Bud

Did you open one yet, Bud? I’m thinking of cracking one after dinner - you know, for science

Given your desire to try Rick’s beers, you should consider my recommendations for the LA area, which isn’t too far considering you go to the Dojo IIRC and you definitely make it out to Monkish with consistency [snort.gif]. If the drive is too arduous for you, just have K&L ship some of Rick’s beers to you. Also, the tip about Mikkeller DTLA holds up; I believe they have a Coastal Lager on tap right now.

The OC’s stores with regards to beers are simply worse than what LA has to offer.

Cheers

Not yet Todd, I’ll crack one tonight with my brats watching the Packers humiliate the Sea Hawks champagne.gif

Cheers,

Bud

Dude, hilarious! I was JUST going to write the same thing! I didn’t open it last night but plan to tonight!

GO PACK, GO!

Thanks so much for this Chris. My situation is that 95% of the beer I buy is brewery direct, I very seldom by beer retail for some of the same reasons you pointed out and rarely go out to pubs ( unless it’s a Beerserker off-line ) to drink for obvious reasons. BTW the OC does have one of the better bottle shops in Mr K’s but I’m very seldom over that way, Ive only been in a couple of times and its very impressive.

Cheers,

Bud

It’s only appropriate right ? What better beer to go with homemade brats from Alpine Village !

Cheers,

Bud

Mr. K’s is very good and so is Hi-Time but neither carry Rick’s beers unfortunately.

Suddenly this is the greatest thread on WB.

Todd – did you ever figure out that emoji we talked about??? :slight_smile:

cheesehead

The only reason my sister won’t go vegan is cheese.

#sconnyforever

omg that beer is fantastic - thanks, Rick!!!

I enjoyed it when the Packers were playing well, before soon-to-be-gone Mike McCarthy gave the game away

cheesehead

champagne.gif

Loved it too Todd, posted a review over on the WBAYD thread.

Cheers,

Bud

YES!!!

cheesehead cheesehead cheesehead

enjoyed the beer very much as well, thanks Bud for publicizing it :slight_smile:. agree with c_choi above, K&L is a very convenient option for some Heater Allen beers, and they do local delivery, or it’s a short drive up the 710/5/101 haha.