Rhys Futures offering, zero posts

Potentially.

Or you can just think you are getting screwed for a couple of bucks if that makes you feel better.

Kevin,

Care to chime in? Lots of guessing going on - perhaps it’s easier to hear ‘facts’ ?

Larry and Larry,
500 ml bottles are about 50% more expensive than 375 ml bottles and difficult to source. Both are more expensive than 750s on a per bottle basis. Sometimes we have to warehouse the 500s because they are only intermittently available. The 500ml bottling parts for our bottling line were also quite expensive.

If our customers didn’t like them so much, it would be an easy decision not to bottle them!

So much easier to hear it from the source - and that’s one of the advantages of this board IMHO

Cheers

Thanks for that brilliant insight.

I’d love to place an order for both PNs, but it is not the right time in terms of available space. Would also love to see FF being offered by it self in small format.

I must admit I am disappointed that the sampler packs in small formats are unavailable. I am sure there is a good reason but we have had a great time comparing the four pinots and the chards side by side.

Still debating on a large format order.

Bill, The sampler pack was offered last fall.

Peter - thanks, I just checked my previous orders and I did order both sampler packs!

Thanks for the insight Kevin. Agreed, I do love the 500 ml format as a way to check in on the wines early in their maturation, and have purchased over 6 cases of various wines in that format since you started offering it, so I clearly am willing to pay the premium and now understand where it comes from. The price premium is higher than the 375 ml format, (but worth it) for as others have stated its a great format for sharing. I’m also a big fan of the 500 ml sampler packs when they are available.