Rhys February Release

Saturday April 5th from 10am to 3pm. His pickup events are great to attend and you will probably run into more than a few WBers.

When are we doing Cooking Papa again?

Hey, 2011 is very low production and we all knew it coming into today. [snort.gif] Let’s look forward to the 2012 and 2013 offerings, which will likely provide twice the number of bottles on average as the 2011 offer. Looking at back releases, Alpine was the only 2006 Rhys wine I was offered. Things have come a long way since then by any measure. [cheers.gif]

select “Choose” from the drop down. when you move on, it will be zero quantity

Brady, if you select “- choose -” it will select it as 0, our apologies about the confusion! Thanks!

Here is my offer:

Alpine Chard - 1
Horseshoe Chard - 2 - 1 wish
Bearwallow - 6 - 6 wish
Family Farm - 2 - 2 wish
Home - 2 -1 wish
Alpine - 1
Horseshoe - 2 - 1
Skyline - 2
Skyline Syrah - 1
Bearwallow Mag - 1

I will likely pass on the syrah and the mag and will likely only wishlist the extra Chard. It looks like I am really lucky to have gotten the 2 Skylines as part of my allocation.

Thanks Eric and Nick

Mine was just a teaser. . … got the save the date, got the release email and the newsletter. When I log in it says I have no allocation at this time (que losing music from The Price is Right).

I’ll check back later and see if it was just a bug or not.

EDIT: It was my goof. It works now. [cheers.gif]

I’ve been on since the Fall of 2011. My allocation was six Bearwallow, two Family, and one home.

I wishlisted one each of the Alpine Chardonnay, Alpine Pinot, and Horseshoe Chardonnay.

Hopefully, Rhys will fill out my case. :wink:

amj

I think you mean Bearwallow.

wow who did you have to pay off to get the 2 skylines and the syrah!!
[cheers.gif]

Same here.

Same allocation here and I have been on the list from the beginning and purchased every release. I feel fortunate to be offered what I was and it would seem even folks who signed up much later still received a nice allocation relative to the crazy low quantities. It’s all good and I will be leaving some on the table for those wishing for more.

Were 2010 Syrah yields very low as well? A bit disappointing as I’ve bought every Syrah offered to me (and then some) since I’ve been on the list but can’t even wishlist this one.

I had it listed with zero allocation. All the way at the bottom of the screen. I have an allocation of my 2 favorite vineyards so I’m happy :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Plan another offline at CP and I will be there!

Almost the same scenario as me although I cut the Bearwallow down to 4 and wished 1 Alpine PN, 1 Horseshoe PN, 1 Alpine Chard, and 2 Horseshoe Chard with hopes my case will come through. Even if not I’m totally happy with what I’ve been allotted. Last year was my first allocation although I can’t recall when I first joined.

Again, sorry to everyone for the small allocations, but as we alluded to in the newsletter, 2011 was almost a complete wipeout for our estate vineyards. The good news is that the upcoming 12 and 13 vintages are our largest ever, so there will be much better allocations starting this fall. Those asking about the 2010 Skyline Syrah, that was also a tough one. There are literally only 400 bottles to go around. Thanks for the continued support all and if anyone has any issues or questions, please feel free to contact us.

So I’m offered Bearwallow and FF (I’ve never been offered the best and I’m sure I have earned it either.) The only Bearwallow I’ve tried was the first one made ('08?) and I’m sorry to say that it was not as compelling as I’d have hoped. The FF also still seems to have issues and the last San Mateo I had was similarly affected.
Clearly some superb wines are made here but from my end the pricing has become a bit higher than the list price due to poor batting average.

It’s just not listed on my screen. Must be because those without it listed cannot even wish list it. But I’m happy. I’m a poor musician and can never buy my full allocation anyway although I will be wishing for some of that Chard.

apparently it was crushingly low… i’ve ordered every syrah offered (since they started making syrah i believe), and i was only able to wishlist 1… (o offer).