Reverse Berserkerfest in the New York Burbs - Saturday, August 17, 2024 - Now with details

Sounds like a plan… I know what I am bringing…deviled eggs, and this great bread, olive, cheese app.

Note: Items to cook might change.

2 Likes

I think we are bringing charcuterie. Subject to change.

My wife and I should be able to make it, we will bring Spanish rice dish which is always a hit.

Janice and I are in. If anyone is arriving at the White Plains Metro North station, I can pick you up.

1 Like

It will be nice to finally meet you.

1 Like

And you! :wine_glass:

2 Likes

So honoured that you have taken inspiration from my cellar depressurization events, Jay. With all my heart, I wish I could make it, but I was locked in long ago to a wine-and-golf weekend with buddies on that weekend and we’ve paid for virtually everything for that already. I am truly bummed, but please reach out to me if you want to discuss anything else in terms of logistics—though you’re a past master at these sorts of things.

For everyone on this thread, I will be firmly planning to make my east coast Mike on Tour happen following the election in November, planning to be in NYC for somewhere around Nov 24 onward for a few days.

Wishing you lots of fun, lots of participants and every success. Who knows—the Jets might have even won a preseason game by then?

4 Likes

I am a definite, tentative for the 17th!!! :crazy_face: I need to confirm w le niña her move back in date for college.
Recs for hotels close by Jay?

3 Likes

Several hotels in White Plains:

Hyatt House is close.
Residence Inn is in downtown White Plains, as is Opus Westchester (a former Ritz), Cambria and Sonesta.

Rye:
Courtyard by Marriott is close.

Tarrytown/Elmsford: - a little further away.
Westchester Marriott
Hampton Inn White Plains/Tarrytown

Let me know if you’ll need a ride.

Dan

3 Likes

There is now a chance I can come… plans may have changed. If I’m in town, I’m there.

1 Like

Far be it for me to be pushy, but everyone should change their plans. I need help with my wine problem. Please. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Count me in!!! (Solo)… Gonna bake a dessert…Linzer Torte…or 2… or 3…