Repour's BD11 Offer: **Buy 2 10-Packs Get 1 Free**

Order in! Look forward to testing this myself. Do you find the same results when used on young wines and more mature wines? Curious what has been the maximum amount of time that you have kept a Repour bottle without any serious degradation?

Richard: We have had consistent results on both young and older wines. We haven’t tested ourselves but heard from one collector that they did not get the same results as with other wines when using Repour on older, delicate red Burgundy.

We have tested out to 7 months with exceptional results and with no degradation. If you’re testing for an extended period, be mindful of removing and replacing the stopper multiple times. Repour is designed around a 750ML bottle under the assumption of 5 5-ounce pours and its ability to absorb the oxygen from 1500ML of air. If you are pouring smaller tastes, the science changes a bit and Repour will deplete faster.

This is the short answer, and I am happy to have a further conversation (and provide our depletion calculator) if you’d like more detail.

Tom

How would Repour work if I double decanted a wine (out of 750ml into decanter and back into 750) and then used a Repour… what would the impact on the wine be? The practical use for this is to decant for sediment but stop/slow oxidative related changes.