Replace Spiegelau Definition Bordeaux for the old stuff

I am not sure what happened to this thread (I’m guessing the OP got hacked or repurposed their post for some affiliate marketing?).

Anyways, I just got a Grassl carrying case and want to make sure I don’t make a mistake: @Rodrigo_B what Grassl glasses have you fit into your carrying case? I bought this with the hopes that my Grassl Cru glasses would fit, but I’m second guessing myself and a little worried I’m gonna break them by forcing them in.

1 Like

Yup, it was hacked, I saw the edits - I’ve silenced the account and changed it back to the original post, thanks

1 Like

I’ve put all of the Grassl stems in case. Never had an issue with any stem not fitting or breaking during transport.

I do have the older version of the cases though. I recently saw that they changed some of the outside design and redesigned the inserts. Not sure if that has affected how the glasses fit, but I don’t imagine it’s an issue, just figured I’d note it

1 Like

Thanks. Now that you mention it I think maybe the inserts help smaller glasses like the Mineralite glass fit snugly and I don’t need the inserts at all for the Cru-sized glasses.

1 Like

How can I meet your friend? :grin:

I’ve read before how difficult it is to win a claim like this. Most wine glasses follow the same basic design, and even though these are close, my teenage daughter can distinguish between them at arms length without much effort.