Recommendations for an under-cabinet wine fridge?

http://makerstable.com/2017/12/17/newair-wine-cooler-review-loving-chill/

Just bought this one for our tasting room. Came highly rated and the racking is very solid.

Wow! 56 bottles! I’ve never seen an under-counter model that holds that much. Even though it looks like you have to stack bottles on themselves in the bottom to achieve that, who cares. And that bottom shelve would be more flexible with oversized bottles, I imagine.

Suppose to be installed tomorrow - will take some pictures.

Our U-Line is just over 15 years old and going strong. We spent the money because it would be the last one we buy and we aren’t moving out of our house.

Budget wise, keep an eye on Home Depot, Costco and Lowes sales on 50 bottle units by Magic Chef or Italian named ones, also made by Magic Chef. I bought 2 for the store on sale for $199. One blew up after 5 years and I replaced it with the same unit for $299, not on sale. They are now 4 and 9 years old and if we sell the business, they stay there.

I had one of these for a decade or so, before moving. It worked flawlessly and if I was getting another undercounter, I’d get the same one. It seemed a little pricey for what it was when I had it installed, but they seem to have only gone up in price.

The only vexing aspect was that whatever racks I chose were not very cooperative with fatter/wider bottles. I suppose that’s true of any system.

Turns out that upon death yesterday, it was a Marvel, not a Uline. It ran perfectly for 19 years.

Late 2002, it cost $940. New equivalent Marvels are running $3,509. [wow.gif]

Now looking at this Danby.