Rant - shipment notices from anonymous 3rd party shippers with no winery notice

Its for sure Once & Future. Checked mine to confirm.

This is only indirectly relevant. I just got a notice from GLS about a failed delivery. The delivery was to a business address that is open from 6:30 AM to 9:00 PM, and has two possible delivery doors.
Given the times are as they are, doors are locked. There is a clearly marked doorbell.
At each door is instructions to either use the other door or call a number to gain entry if no one answers the bell.

It does no good at all to have a notice of an incoming shipment if the shipping company is too lazy to make a decent attempt.

Kismet is Once & Future. Love their wines :ok_hand:

I received my “Kismit” shipping notice email from VinFillment this morning. It lists the 3 Once & Future wines I bought at the bottom of the email.

I will get FedEx texts when wine is picked up. In this case, it took some sleuthing to find out what winery. However, the next day I did receive the Kismet / Vinfillment tracker that spelled everything out…this works for me.

Cheers,
JP

Me too. Maybe this thread lit a fire under someone [scratch.gif]

If this thread never started I still would have received the timely tracker from VinFillment (as I have in the past for O&F). It does get a little crazy when my drones fly over the wineries so that I can watch my wine being bottled…stored…and finally shipped!

Detailed notice just hit my inbox 5 minutes ago. So prior to arrival.

Doesn’t always happen though. Have two boxes coming Monday through I think WineCellarage and no notice.

It will be a happy surprise!

So far too light for your case of SQN?

A wine I never really got into.

Me either…ick…just making a joke about the big bottles.

Just be patient. If it isn’t something you are expecting then refuse the delivery. I get notices of incoming samples that are sent from various fulfillment centers. One is located in an area that is geographically distant from any local wine regions and I’ve come to realize it is a corporate warehouse for a company with a good number of brands I review. Not every winery will go the extra step to notify customers proactively when their order has left fulfillment though it is simple to automate.

Just happened to me…I’m like who the heck is Wineryship??? :slight_smile:

We aren’t discussing “free” wines. [snort.gif]