Raj Parr Wine Club?

1.5L Magnum

1.5L Magnum
Vince Lert

Still out of my price range.

Hi there, Nat here (ITB) and new-ish to the boards. I work with Raj helping him run sales & marketing for his wine club (along with Sandhi & Evening Land). At the top of the board Geoff F. remarked on the labels. Michael Kirts (husband of Maggie Harrison (Anitca Terra & Lillian)) is the incredible artistic talent behind all of the labels. Also responsible for the DDLC & Evening Land labels along with Caterwaul, Antica Terra (obviously), Zeitgeist, and many more.

@J. Rock - We do have a ‘tasting room’ (it’s just the winery) in Lompoc. And in a post-COVID world, we love visitors.

@matthartley - None of the wines are ‘private labels’. Raj and Sashi produce (and sometimes farm) all of the fruit that goes into every wine for both the Glug-Glug wines and the Wine Club wines. We harvested and vinified 19 different varieties in the 2019 vintage from 15 different vineyards (3 of which are estate vineyards).

@Vince L. - You’re sneaky! Sneaky in a good way. I’ll have to figure out how you purchased the club wines without a club membership. Regardless, we really appreciate your support and I sincerely hope you enjoy the wines.

If anyone has any questions, I’m happy to answer them as best I can, either here or in a private message. Hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Michael is both incredibly talented and a heck of a nice guy. We met briefly during harvest in 2005 as he was assisting with Maggie’s first WV harvest. Arguably the best label designer in the Northwest, outside of BTF’s Clare Carver.

Hi Nat I thought the named seemed familiar, i think I got a reply from you re: Sandhi a while back. :slight_smile:

Hopefully I didnt do something I wasn’t supposed to lol but yes I am enjoying them.

Anyways i’ve also seen RPWC Wines being sold by Kogod Wine Merchant in SD. Not sure how that works … maybe Kogod is a member and resales? shrug