Raise a glass with me tonight...

Sorry for your loss. Went through it about 18 months ago and still miss our dog. Those four legged friends certainly become dear members of our families.

Sorry to hear that Anthony. Especially tough on the girls. My sister just lost her pomeranian after a coyote attack, so I know how hard this is.

We opened a 2009 Gaunoux Bourgogne tonight and raised a glass in honor of all our four legged friends.

My condolences. A glass of 2010 l’Arlot Clos des Forets in his memory.

So sorry Anthony. We had to put our almost 15 year old Aussie down 6 months ago. Sidney’s hips had been going, but we stayed with it until it turned into a quality of life issue. Amazing dogs.

Sorry to heat it Anthony, I have an Aussie girl named Millie, I know how much I’d miss her and how much you’ll miss Vinnie, but remember the good times and stay strong.

12 Belle Pente Murto in his honor. Sorry to hear it.

Michael

Feeling your pain Anthony. About 6 months ago we had to put down our Pointer Setter of 10 years. Best dog we have ever had.
Popped a 13 Turley Juvenile for you last night.

Thanks again everyone. Feels a bit strange to walk by myself the last few days. This community is fantastic.

There is a reason that dog spelled backwards is god. Unconditional love at its best.

Sorry to hear of your loss. They are more than mere “pets.”

Bruce

Belated condolences, Anthony - A toast to your furry one will be had tonight.

Sorry for your loss, Anthony. I will belatedly toast Vinnie this evening. I still miss my two dogs from many years ago.

We had the 09 Keating Beckstoffer George lll and let our big old dog sleep on the bed. Bad for me, good for him. May Vinnie RIP.

Anthony, sorry to hear about this for you and your family. We have two shelties, both 15 1/2 and we are heading down a similar road in the near future, I fear.

I will give Vinnie a toast tonight or tomorrow, my man. Hang in there.

My best wishes to you and your daughters especially during this trying period.

Sorry for your loss…toasting!

Sorry for your loss. I went through the same thing over Christmas, so I feel your pain. It is never easy to let a best friend go. Remember all the good times and happiness Vinnie brought to you and your family!