Question re: Wine Connection (Max Marinucci)

LOL.

I have found calling the number and selecting 2 for Steve Sullivan is generally effective. He usually picks up. I’ve had a couple of issues with them but Steve took care of them to my satisfaction.

We’ve got special warnings out here.

Hey! Politics out. :stuck_out_tongue:

No problems the few times I’ve bought from them, and I received a small order from them a month or so ago; they’d held the wines over the winter and promptly sent them when I asked.

FWIW, I’ve dealt with Max for years. He always delivers, although sometimes he’s not easy to catch. Try Steve Sullivan. They are bricks and mortar, and some nice bricks and mortar at that…a beautiful store in a beautiful neighborhood. I wouldn’t worry.

thanks Barry!

I like Max and I’ve done business with them in the past, but just too many hassles for too many years now. I’m off their lists.

Wine ships on Tuesday. Thanks everyone

Yay! Happy ending. We need one around here.

Though I hope I didn’t just jinx Neal and all his wines are broken in transit…

Then we will all be blessed with another “Why I hate UPS/FedEx” thread.

I don’t know that we’ve ever had one of those grow out of a “What’s this retailer’s problem?” thread. It would be a first.

Overnight from Max’s place to mine. I envision no problem with shipping

I had a bad experience with him. Many promises unfulfilled. When I asked for a refund there was never a reply. I had to get American Express involved in order to get my money back. I’ve never dealt with him since.

Glad it worked out

So young. So naive.

bimp …

do I need to start a new thread if I’m having trouble with Wine Connection???

If you paid with AMEX, I suggest getting them involved.

I just unsubscribed to their emails, and when the site asked for a reason why, mentioned this.

Personally I’ve never had any trouble getting in touch with them. Have you tried email ?