PSA--possible Flannery Berserker credit card breach? [UPDATE in First Post 2/14/20]

Did anyone have a breach RIGHT after BD11 and didn’t purchase Flannery?

I sent Bryan a text as well. Nothing is conclusive or definitive as everything still may in fact be coincidental, but just wanted to make sure that they’re aware.

David, it may be good to change the title in the OP to something that urges people to check their statements if they bought at Flannery during BD11.

Seems like a serious breach, they had my full name, address, and credit card information based on my call with Ticketmaster.

This happens to me 2-3 times a year literally and has for years upon years…

Sean, I’m sure you didn’t mean it this way, but the fact that this happens is not an excuse and this is still a serious problem.

I ordered Flannery, no fraud on my card - will email them though

Shoot… i do not mean to bash on Flannery… freakin’ loved the meat… i was just shocked someone had the same thing happen as me… (80 some cents from a restaurant in CA)… and I only made one purchase on BD. Looking at my statement, that’s the only ‘unusual’ purchase i made within about a 10 day window (the rest are common lunch spots near work, etc).

Mine was Flannery as well that same day. The fraud was from Ticketmaster for SB Music Festival $464 (super bowl or santa barbara music festival). I am still debating with the bank. I call immediately it appeared as approved, but not billed. Ticketmaster never responded me.

Not trying to bash Flannery and hoping it’s not them as I have purchased multiple times in the past with no issues and live their product, but based on the data points from this thread, there is zero reason to believe it’s not them or one of their partners…

Call Ticketmaster, they were very responsive and called me back the same day

Probably unrelated, but there was fraud on my card for the first time in a long time (or that I can remember) on 1/17/20 when someone tried to buy a little under $300 worth of goods at a place called Winter Kids Online. The only wine store related purchase I made anywhere around that time was at K&L (online) a few days prior.

I’m thinking it’s just coincidence, but I figured I’d share just in case there’s a trend.

I have had several cards scammed, most of the problems were gas purchases at stations on the road. One was at a restaurant where they take the card away to process. Solution for the gas station issue was to get a new card with the tap to pay feature, this seems to avoid the scimmers at the pump.

Just for the record, Flannery was one of the (several) places I purchased from on BD.

I also ordered from Flannery and had a similar fraud issue recently

One of my purchases was Flannery as well. As several people have mentioned already contacting them, I won’t. I hope the guilty thieves get their due and feel bad for any small business trying to get by in an age of internet predators at every step.

Flannery purchase here too, fraud appeared within 36 hrs. Damn shame, the hanger steaks were delicious

I bought from Flannery on BD too - no CC fraud.

My Chase card was compromised and used for $1 at a gas station in Decatur, GA on Sat. 2/1. Probably someone testing it out and Chase denied it and flagged it as fraud. I did not order from Flannery. Bought from several others on BD11 but it’s the card I used for most purchases not just wine.

I also ordered from Flannery on BD and had to replace the credit card shortly afterwards.

same