PSA All VinGarde Valise models for $125 US/125 euros (50-65% off)

Me, too.

I upgraded and won’t look back. Didn’t have the luxury of a discount like that either, as it wasn’t available when I purchased. But these things run circles around the Wine Check (much as I liked it).

Completely agree, the wine check is not very user friendly and is a pain to use. I grabbed two of these VinGarde last year and they are great.

I got one last year and just used it for the first time traveling for Thanksgiving. It worked great! I wish I had gotten the magnum inserts for $10 each, as the new company is asking $60 per insert!

Love mine, and glad I got them (and one magnum insert) during one of the sales last year (I think I bought one during the first sale, and the other plus the insert, during the second sale - and I would not have known about at least the first sale without WB).

I had a close call a couple of months ago, so beware those heavy Champagne bottles. I had a mag of Champagne to fly with, which I did manage to squeeze uncomfortably into the mag insert. I knew I’d be overweight with that plus 10 other (non-bubbly) bottles (the mag insert takes the space of 2 bottles), but I figured I’d be OK since I also had a 375 of Champagne. So I had 9 750s of still wine, a half of Champagne, and a mag of Champagne, and nothing else, in the VGV. I get to the airport and it is 50.0 on the scale! Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.