Post your SUPER BOWL WINES and PICKS here

Steelers…and some of these…

Oh wait…what year is this?? [scratch.gif]
1275E99E-F688-4702-B401-1D5D5AF7BEB3.jpeg

Years ago, I was a Steelers fan. Era of Bradshaw, etc. Admired their track record of competence.

No favorite in today’s game. Hoping for a close one and maybe a few funny commercials.

Navarro Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley, Mendocino, 2014. A reliable producer Bottle 2 of 5 purchased. 2014 vintage seemed so promising for many CA PNs that I bought more than is typical. So far, so good.

Cheers!

No wine for friends today. Going with Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA and a splash of bourbon.

I got 49ers.

Going to a party with some board regulars and mere readers so there should be lots of good wine and beer.

Taking:
NV Camille Savès Champagne Grand Cru Brut Rosé
2010 Ridge Geyserville or maybe 1997 Beringer Bancroft Ranch Merlot

I might check in on the game from time to time. [wink.gif]

I am pulling for the Niners, but I think whoever has the ball with 30 seconds left wins the game. Hoping for one for the record books!

That said, I am debating between a 13 Italics Sixteen Appelations or 15 Carlisle Bedrock Zinfandel. Game time decision…

Probably some Sierra Nevada Celebration ales and see where that takes me (usually to whisky)

Oh and: bang bang niner gang

Ended up with a 2017 Roar Sierra Mar Grenache. I have drank Roar Pinot and Chardonnay for all of the Niners big games! Keeping streak alive!!!

Chiefs and Krug 167.

::likebutton::

No team but 3 separate prop bets. The OVER for 16 points in the 2nd quarter. Each team will have a field of 36 yards or longer. There will be at least 1 lead change in the 4th quarter. My favorite long shot +2300 “a fat man will score a td”. Wine for tonight is a 2012 Marcassin Pinot

30E32B80-6C7F-43FA-B47F-121AA2037658.jpeg

Buzz - you are a Steeler fan?

Where are your Super Bowl commemorative cans?!?!

Does Bedrock still make Shebang? That used to be a great party wine.

Love that Henhouse

Had ones from the 70’s with the team pictured…but mom threw them out with all the other beer cans I collected after I moved out! [shock.gif]

Krug 168

I’m pretty indifferent but guess I’d like the chiefs to win for reid

1995 Cos d’estournel. Hoping the chiefs will win, but $$ is on the Niners.

Opened a 2018 Dirty & Rowdy Evangelho.

Hoping for a good game overall but picking the Chiefs

1983 Mondavi Cab Reserve. Really, really good