Pork Loin Backribs, What do I do?

Mike, In my mind, brining is over-rated for this dish.
Salt well and let sit for 15-20 minutes before cooking is sufficent.

We had these yesterday.Baked/smoked Saturday (as mentioned above) and placed on the grill for 20-30 minutes with generous slathering of my favorite sauce, they were a big hit. Just enough smokiness with the sweetness of the BBQ sauce. Yummo!

You can make very good ribs on a Weber Kettle as well. I begin by making a dry rub as others have suggested. I apply the rub and refrigerate the ribs overnight. I like hickory chunks for pork, so I begin a fire with coals to one side and monitor with soaked chips to increase smoke, while maintaining low temps. Put the ribs on lid off for five minutes or so, turning to avoid blackening. Reduce heat by applying lid and closing vents to halfway, keeping a spray bottle of water nearby to cool if needed. When ribs are nearly done after approx. three hours, I make a boat of alluminum foil with apple cider and red pepper flakes, put the slabs in the boat and seal for a half hour on the grill. Kick up the heat a bit, remove the ribs from the boat, put back on the grill for a bit. When ribs are done I remove from the gril, and lightly sauce with a mixture I prepare with some of the rib rub. Delish with some good asian slaw,homemade baked beans, and cornbread.

Ribs on the Weber Kettle using the method Bob posted from me.

Even wrapped in foil, I would be very hestiant to put anything in the oven wrapped in plastic- the heat would promote off-gassing of the plasticizers into your food.