Pinot @ Chablis, Saturday August 9th @ 6:30 p.m.

I think I will bring a 2009 Kosta Browne Russian River Valley and a 2010 Kosta Browne Sonoma Coast

If you’ll be in the private room, they can set you up with a square configuration of 4 x 4. We’ve done that in the past which is nice to have room for bottles, glasses, plates, etc. and everyone can see and converse with each other.

Assuming the restaurant could handle all of us I’d like to add Brian and Jennifer Bohr to the “party” which would take us to 17…we seem to have had wine leftover each time, so I think we would be OK with pours. If anyone has a problem with going to 17 please PM me. If we are OK I’ll check with Chablis re upping our reservation to 17.

There is plenty of space in the back room if that’s what we get. Two of their round tables should seat 16-18.

[thumbs-up.gif]

grouphug

Talked to Chablis, 17 is not a problem so Brian and Jennifer are off the wait list!

See everyone soon.

Arnie

Thanks everyone for including us. Jennifer and I are looking forward to it.

Seems like we have Rhys and KB pretty well covered. I’ll propose bringing a 2007 Aubert UV Vineyard Pinot and if anyone is interested the 2011 Cirq Treehouse Vineyard (Michael Browne’s new project). However, I can switch these around if you want something else.

LOVE to taste the Cirq [cheers.gif]

Aubert is always welcome, flirtysmile

BUT Eric needs to approve [snort.gif]

I give it my stamp of approval [cheers.gif]

Ok! I can add another KB to the mix, add a Rivers Marie to Mikes or bring a Copain. Any requests??

If Eric approves, a Rivers Marie to keep Mike’s company seems right.

Man this Eric guy rules with an iron fist!..it’s tough living under a dictatorship [wink.gif]

I could show you the welts on my back…but would not be a pretty sight!
[snort.gif]

I’d like to ask a favor…

Most of you guys know that my wife and I make the wine bottle candles for bunch of different wineries… If you don’t, here’s the website: www.LAwineCandles.com , We also have a few “boutiques” that sell them too, but unlike the wineries, they don’t give us bottles, and so we need nice bottles…

So, if anyone happens to have any bottles laying around or you drink something between now and the party, would you please bring them with you?

I don’t care if it’s a $2 bottle or a $2000 bottle, as long as it’s got either a cool looking label or is a brand that people know… As long as there’s no stains on the label either.

Thanks in advance!

Champagne bottles also, or just wine?

On going, can we ship bottles to you?

Marc,

Domestic only? Let’s see how many I can drink before the 9th and not ruin the labels.

RM works for me.

How did I get this power again?! [berserker.gif]

Yes, champagne is great!

no, doesn’t have to be domestic at all, anything is great!

Eric, SIMPLE, host the next one

[cheers.gif]