Pimping Alert Ahead!

Since I had to miss last Sunday, I would be up for this. Heard some very funny stories Tuesday night from some of the survivors who were there last Sunday!

I am in for Friday as well. 7pm+ works.

Oh jeeez…here we go again! hahaha, I’m in!

Maos- please move this to Offline Planner.

[rofl.gif]

Well…
I better warm up my pricing guns!

A few of us are looking to be in there around 8pm. [berserker.gif]

You lucky bastards!! Here in Monopoly land they offer 20% off a wine that was already 80% above market (BIN ENDS they call it) and we all sit by our computers until the archaic system updates and then throw up in our pants while we pound away trying to buy wine on which we are being screwed by only 60% now!!! I covet your whole damn free wheeling ways down there!! [dash1.gif]

Peter,
Sorry, I need to bow out. Something about a girl. See you at the 7/19 offline!
-Alex

Girl > Wine
Always

I’ll try to be there tonight if I can get away for an hour. I do miss the Allston store with all the matriculating eye candy, the remaining store is much more suburban, which means cleaner (good), with a clientele trending towards the Botox (my) generation…

Alright
I’m planning on making myself available at 8pm.

Thank you Peter for slotting all that time for our benefit. It was great to meet everyone.

Look at this mess…
And the cameraman didn’t drink any of the Margaine NV Brut? So blurry!

Chuggin’ Lambrusco for Roberto!

Riunite Lambrusco nonetheless!

Closeup shot incoming.

Hummm, 3 of those suspects are in my last set of drinking pix too. They do get around! [berserker.gif]

Anybody find any Giacosa?

Ken, we had to re-stock after that weekend, man!

A huge thanks to Peter for arranging our tour and to Marty for a nice quaff. Very happy with my purchases!

Hey…what the heck? that guy on the end in the Guinness shirt is Serge!