Phoenix/Scottsdale Recs

Thank you Todd, so glad you enjoyed your experience. It was a pleasure meeting you in person. What a great night- very much look forward to pulling corks the next time you are in town!

Cheers :wine_glass:

I fully agree re Anhelo. The food and the wine list are really good. Despite the fact that I live in LA, I have been to Anhelo for dinner 4 times in the last 8 months. I make a point to swing in for dinner whenever I am in PHX.

If you picked it up and moved it to LA, it would be 2x as expensive and impossible to get in.

2 Likes

I’ve spent some time in Phoenix recently, and cannot recommend Valentine enough.

It’s open a truly-shocking 17 hours a day… coffee, lunch, dinner, and then a post-dinner bar. Everything is fantastic. Super interesting food menu leveraging a lot of local and heritage ingredients, great cooking, excellent cocktails, natural-leaning wine list. The bar even has an excellent chartreuse selection.

We loved it so much for dinner/drinks, that we went back 2 days later, and then stopped again for pastries on the way to the airport.