Paulee New York 2013

Private dinner on Thursday (assuming the impending storm doesn’t shut down the east coast), and the Grand Tasting on Saturday.

I second the notion of issuing WB Secret Society pins so we can identify each other – Todd, can you get on that, stat?

You didn’t know about the secret WBer handshake? [snort.gif] neener [tease.gif]

I’ll be at the Grand Tasting on Saturday. Looking very forward to my first La Paulee event.

+1. Same itinerary [cheers.gif]

This is killing me…have fun, guys.

One of my residents drained a Rudy wine…pretty funny to watch, actually. Had EtOH in it, so “it worked.”

Me too. Maybe we can have our own virtual La Paulée.

Storm here tomorrow. Good luck!

Only Grand Tasting this year. But dinner at 11 Madison Park on Friday, so excited about that.

I have slightly (ok, ok MUCH) less hair than my avatar, am a good deal thinner, a lot older, no moustache and dress much more conservatively. You’ll have no problem figuring out who I am [cheers.gif]

I get in earlier than Jon. I should be ok. Fingers crossed.

I’ll be at the Grand Tasting on Saturday.

[cheers.gif]

Definitely looking forward to it, Howard!

We’ll miss you and Todd W! [tease.gif]

Yeah. I’m bummed. It was a much easier decision to make when the event was several months in the future. I’m regretting it now. Have fun!

For those of you attending the ZWA auction on Thurs - we are pouring some great wines.
One of our clients collections is the vast majority of the day, and we have pulled a great compilation of his wines to share with attendees.
Please stop by & say hello.
Cheers,
Maureen

I’ll be at the Grand tasting and the afternoon vertical. Looking forward to seeing some of the gang from 2 years ago.

Only 13 hours and 59 minutes to go - but who’s counting ?

I came up for this and am in my cute west village hotel. Only attending the grand tasting saturday. Private dinners (in restaurants) tomorrow and saturday. Spending friday at a recording studio watching my favorite singer record her new album. Would have gone to the auction but got invited to this and thought it too cool to skip.

3 wine dinners, 4 events.

Pretty crazy lineup of restaurants for just a week…I think I’ve already gained a few pounds.

• mark

Today is my day to sample 42 extraordinary wines in 4 hours. I know it can be done. Lots of great wine makers. Louis Michel Liger Belair. PYCM. Olivier Lamy. Christophe Roumier. One of the sisters I do not know which. JL Trapet. On and on. Looking forward to a great day. Extraordinary dinner last night at NoMad with some friends. A 1959 Leroy Grands Echezeaux that rocked the house!