Patricia Green Cellars. Two unique Pinots, tax deductible purchase, small amounts remain.

Ok, thanks. Order in.

First timer ordered as a guest and created an account at the end.

Very much looking forward to both wines.

Terrific charities, as well as wines with significance!!

It should work but you do have to enter the shipping address and go through all the steps and pick either ups/Fedex ground and it will zero out

Sent an email to Caroline this morning about getting the first deal. Thanks, Jim!

I got the website to work as a guest. You have to get to Step 2 before the coupon code works for free shipping, in case anyone else is having difficulty with it

Order in for pack #1. Thanks for the offer Jim, and especially the contributions to charity.

Working fine, in for a #1 as well. Heard about your wines on a recent trip to the Willamette Valley but weren’t able to get in for a taste. Looking forward to trying your wines.

F4C6972E-9DCE-4D11-B017-8DF637FDFCF6.jpeg
That’s Maggie. The NAS came on a club pick up day and did an adopt-a-pet day. My cellarmaster, Matty, ended up taking this sweetheart Pit/? mix. She’s grown up now but still acts like a funny puppy.

Thanks to all for the orders and nice comments! We do try to stuff that makes an impact. Wine and society-wise.

Thanks Jim and PGC crew. Love the pic. I couldn’t make up my mind, so I went with a case of each. Truth be told, if we aren’t visiting with our Oregon wine friends during our annual summer vacation, we are checking on the cats and dogs at the Critter Cabana in DT Newberg. Nice to be able to give back to the Newberg Animal Shelter and the Morse Foundation Scholarship Fund. Best wishes and we look forward to seeing you soon.

James

FYI, your staff treated me perfect today, and got everything just right, especially in terms of Early Purchase Offers… I am very excited to get your wines into the fold…

Believe me, I have both hired within our means and at the same time far beyond what I deserve. Great people. I do my best.

All squared away with the help of your friendly, attentive staff

I am in for Berserker Package 1 - Order placed. Thanks for the easy directions Jim!!

Tried the Fat Cat in Nov at the winery but didn’t purchase glad i had a second chance but really stoked for that special Balcombe bottling - soil my wife digs! Thanks for the great offer Jim!

The Balcombe bottling is one of my favorite wines we ever made. Great vintage. Perfect section of that block for that vintage (not necessarily a hot vintage but a very early one and that’s the highest and coolest part of the vineyard). The whole cluster is seamless within the wine. Noticeable if you’re a fan or you very much dislike while cluster wines but otherwise just a contributor to the whole. I am loathe to compare our wines to Burgundy, in fact I dislike even the notion of it. That being said I would at least like, in a couple of years to throw this wine into a blind tasting of some Dujac wines. Just like to see.

Really extra psyched now! Have a little bit of various Dujac laying around - will have to make that happen. No aversion to stems if dome properly in this house! [thankyou.gif]

PG Pinots in 'da haus!

Thanks Jim [cheers.gif]

Are these packs still available?

Just received the shipping notice. I had forgotten this WB XI (WB 11) purchase and after reading back Jim’s original post, remembered that these wines sound fantastic. Happy they are on the way.
The history behind them, and the charitable angle, is wonderful.
Thank you.

I’ve got the same question!