Patricia Green Cellars Berserker Day Offerings

Thanks for putting Bizerker Cuvee on the menu today. In for 6

Between the corovin, and keg wines its hard to get traction with half bottles. I still do them but they take forever to sell through. Hats off to you Jim for staying with it we all love half bottles and buy them when they are cool wines to drink.

Good to see the great response here.

These are the only 14s we have but we did '15s of Freedom Hill, Estate Old Vine and Balcombe Vineyard. We cut out the Olenik and Etzel Block because the higher end stuff didn’t see to fly. Trying to see what the wines in the $35-$42 (for 750 ML) do on a regular basis.

Looking forward to these, but would have to say in general the fact that they don’t cost half of a 750 and storage issues is a deterrent too. But since I’ll drink Pinot with food and generally not into the evening I think these will be great

I’ve been wavering on 375 case since last night. Now in! Thanks Patty & Jim!

PS: I’ve been holding on to a bottle of 2006 Broadway. Drink or hold??

Happy to have the halfsies. They offer some flexibility when you just want to share a glass.
Add my voice to the chorus.

As an additional note, the PG 15’s I have tasted as a futures purchase have been fantastic.

Jim,

Good evening and thanks for the offers. I tried to check out, but I was over the shipping compliance limit. I’ll touch base with Margaret next week regarding the additional case of Berserker Cuvee. Have a great weekend and we look forward to seeing you in the Carolinas.

James

I would also love to see more 375s in restaurants . . . perhaps you can place some there?

I already received my wines today!!
Thank you, Jim!!

received mine on Wednesday!