Pasxa: New wine project from Bryant (former) / Force Majeure Winemaker

Ratings? I thought ‘we’ didn’t care about ratings . . . neener [snort.gif] [stirthepothal.gif]

Larry, Ratings are very useful when you are on the fence, it’s a new producer, it’s no bargain, and you need at least some reference point.

Bumping this to see if there are any recent tasting notes/impressions on Pasxa wines. Thanks

Haven’t tried any more but I’m buying the new release.

New here - Hi everyone!

I just purchased the current release also.

I just opened my first yesterday to decide to order or not, '18 River Rock Syrah. Really liked it! It’s not like a Cayuse, etc. This is medium-full body with really great balance. You get the classic rock funk/earth but a good amount of dark fruit comes through on the finish. Medium tannin. I haven’t had the SJR one but curious how it compares to Delmas.

I’ve followed and enjoyed the Walls since the beginning. Some of their stuff was very interesting and cool, some just “good”. It will be very interesting to see what Todd is able to do there. I tasted all of the wines there last fall, including the Pasxa wines. Many of the wines for me were just “medium”, but I think the majority were put together by the previous regime. The Pasxa wines I had I think were the 2018’s. They were very good, but not to die for. I would agree with the 4/5 rating. For $85, I can buy Vajra Barolos, Produttori Riservas, and a number of other international wines that I would rather have. However, I don’t think that the '18’s were Todd’s all the way through, so I’m very interested to see what the 19’s are like. Definitely a winery worth watching carefully. (now about that damn bottle shape…)