Paris Restaurants wine list - Any Advice Please!?

I always drank Huet at l’Arpege. More reasonably priced than most options. It’s been a few years though.

We always drink white burgundy at Arpege. In September, we drank 2014 Dauvissat La Forest and paid 130 Euros. The year before, we drank 2014 Dauvissat Vaillons and paid 115 Euros. The list is poor for a ***, but I’ve always been able to find something I want to drink for a price I’m willing to pay…

I’ve been to Auberge Bressane several times. The food is standard Burgundian type fare with snails and frog legs and the wine list is very good and reasonable.

I am going to les Climats next week so with that large wine list, I’ll have to decide on the wine before I get there.

Les Climats’ winelist is nuts. I’d love to drink my way through the ‘lesser’ appellation whites.

1 Like

1978 Lafarge Clos des Chenes [wow.gif]

I was there twice - first time a 10, next time a 7 and so insensitive to my desires that I didn’t return.

Also, clearly less luxe while higher price between 2017 and 2019 - their famous onion and iberico bellota because onion and serrano. Asked to be accomomdated with fish vs. meat, which was easily done the first time, they said they would see what they could do and didn’t do anything.