PAETRA Willamette Valley BD12 Offers

In for Your I Love shellfish white…so clever. Looking forward to trying your wine!
Heide

Bill,

About to pull the trigger on a case but wanted to confirm if $65 is the correct amount for shipping to NY.

Thanks as always for sharing your delicious wines!

Hi Bill. I would like to pick up. Is that possible? My order is in for a case

Got a mixed case, some for me and the wife. [highfive.gif]

Been a while since I’ve seen you posting, Jim. I ordered a case also.e

I knew there was something I forgot to do yesterday.

IN.

Thank you Bill

[cheers.gif]

THANK YOU one and all for your generous support! My family and I so deeply appreciate it. Every year has been wonderful, but especially this year which has been much more a struggle than most. Please try to come visit when we get back to normal. I need to see you guys!

Thanks again from the bottom of our hearts!
Bill and Laura

I love Paetra wines and ordered the case BD offer. Has anybody on the West Coast received their BD wines yet? I’ve emailed Bill a couple of times over the last few weeks but received no response. Thanks!

Nope, not yet and I’m in SoCal.

Don’t get too excited yet, I’ve purchased from him before and he’s solid. These damn farmer/winemakers are high maintenance! [cheers.gif]

Yeah, Bill’s like a one-man show!!! Stuff is so good…worth waiting for

Thanks! Agree that he makes great stuff.

From what I recall in prior years, he’s always the last to ship. It’s good, as I’m still scrambling to find space for all the rest of my BerserkerDay buys!

I ordered a case too! Last time I ordered a BD case in 2018, it arrived mid-march or so. Just polished off the last one this week:

• 2016 Paetra Riesling “K” - USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley (2/20/2021)
    A dull light-brownish yellow color. Nose is floral with a touch of petrol and stone. The palate has lime zest, citrus oil, pear and mineral. Went very well with the unintentionally vegan dinner of pasta with morels and red Jimmy Nardello peppers and a side of roasted purple Brussels sprouts in a miso agave syrup sauce. Excellent. (90 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Just received my shipping notice.

Starting to ship - got a notice for delivery this Saturday. I’m in SoCal.

Received here. Thanks Bill.

Pop n pour tonight. Excellent.