Once and Future Save the Date

No email yet, but the offer is live on the website.

Order in.

Ugh. Got the save the date email, but not this one, and can’t log in. Oh well, back to more French wine…

The email hasn’t come yet.

Order in.

The website is working.

In addition to the great wines and pricing, the 12 bottle free shipping is a very generous offer. Order in for an assortment of 12.

The email just hit.

Order in. Stuck with Old Hill and Frank’s Block. Have a ton of PS and just don’t open them as often.

3 Old Hill
2 Mataro
I’m done buying wine for a while.

Had signed up for the inaugural release but passed as I had purchased too much wine at the time. That’s still the case, but picked some up this time to support the project after buying some of the Ravenswood library offer.

[self-edited]

Just when I thought I was out, they pull be back in.

I was able to log into my account first thing this morning and order without issue. The save the date email said it opened at 12:01 AM PST. I figured I better order early or they will sell out of the best stuff.

The release email came many hours later after I had already ordered.

Have no storage space left but couldn’t pass on this one.

I have to take back the post above. My bad. I got it on another email server, the other one I hide from my wife, lol.

Oopsy.

J’accuse!!

I hate all of you. Order in.

Order in as soon as I received the email. As a side note, a few of us wine geeks uncorked some of the Ravenswood library wines here at the hacienda end of February. They did not disappoint…

Cheers,
JP

Order in, first purchase from them, excited to try these wines!