OFFICIAL FFII transportation thread

This is what high dollar families do for their daughter’s birthdays around here…cart them off in a pink limo for a make over and a fabricated high society party. Please Lord don’t let Avery ever see one of these things.

Zach, Bob Wood does not allow flirting here. Beware, you might be banned.

And I think you’ve hit on Linda before so you’ve violated Cris’ rules on how old/new information must be to be allowed.

Jeff,

Come on man. No need for snarky comments like that. Cris was merely trying, unsucessfully, to make a joke regarding your post. You posted an oldie but goodie. Cris specializes in “Image Fails”…every now and then a “Joke Fail” slips in there.

Don’t take it personally.

And whenever he does, I’m happy to point out his image fail. Why else would I have such a prolific post count?

I haven’t made up my mind yet if I’m going to get a room at the La Quinta Friday and Saturday night yet so that I can hang with everybody at the after dinner(s) “we’re too dumb to quit yet” drinking festivals but if I do then I’ll definitely be able to cart around 2 or 3 people since I’ll have my wife with me. She gets shotgun.

I love this. Last year, we controlled ourselves, but this year feels like it has the makings of a bacchanalia. Get the room.

You guys controlled yourselves, yet Zach said he could barely walk out of there? Maybe we should just hire a fleet of ambulances. [beee.gif]

My hazy recollection is that I behaved myself and Zach didn’t exhibit any of the surefire signs of drunkeness, i.e. peeing on Philip’s lawn or asking the La Keentuh desk clerk for phone numbers of live entertainment. [shrug.gif] This year, who knows?!

Nope, i was fairly well behaved that time…the last time i was in TX with Freemott is something completely different!!!

Bob’s snarky comments are ok… Cris’ snarky comments are ok. Mine are not?
[shrug.gif]

Dude…who you bringin? Inquiry minds want to know.

Good friend from St Louis. Going to have her meet me in Dallas. She doesn’t know wine but knows how to drink it. You know I wouldn’t bring her if she weren’t fun. [berserker.gif] [drinkers.gif]

That one of your Minnesota sweet things Frenchie? You bring her “sugar” for her coffee?

HER?? Who would have guessed
[laughingneqw.gif]