Official Costco Thread

I also found the 2019 Branaire Ducru at the Danville, CA store for $37. There was an empty box of 2019 Laroque for $22. Missed out on that one but did grab some of the Branaire.

1 Like

Costco flyer, don’t quote me but I think $9.00. Very nice on P&P fruity, light tannin, hint of wood; drank half-vacu sealed half & refrigerated over night…the next day this was startlingly nice (too good to be true?) deep and brooding almost smoky. Crazy, I’m not sure if this is a fluke but I’ll definitely go fetch some more and see.

3 Likes

This is great stuff. I remember picking up a bunch of the 2018s a few years ago. What vintage is this? I haven’t seen it since.

Great price, around three cases left, at #1003

2 Likes

Hey Luca, it’s the 2019.

3 Likes

Costco Seattle has a slightly better selection.

2019 Leoville las cases $259.99
2019 Pontet Canet
2017 altesino $59.99
Grand dame champagne

But lacking any first growths or high end burgundies that the used to get in prior years.

Any chance if you know if they have the Kirkland 20+ yr aged scotch there? I’m gonna be in town next week as well and would make a trip to pick up a bottle (or 3) of that. Haven’t seen it offered in NJ/NY in forever, and really love it. Thanks!

1 Like

2019 LLC for $259 is not great tbh.

2 Likes

Scottsdale Costco 11/27–2014 Cristal $299.99

2 Likes

Picked up a few Ch. St. Michelle Loosen Eroica Gold Riesling 500 ml for $19. The noteworthy part is the lady at check out’s brain added a “t” and marveled with a raised eyebrow that a wine was labelled erotica.

4 Likes

Took a flyer on the 2018 Chateau Suduiraut Lions de Suduiraut Sauternes 375ml for $10 at the Lincoln Park Chicago location.

1 Like

Maybe she was making a clumsy wink at you too?

===============

We went to #471 for yet more types of dog Rx and I took some stock of what was there. Lots of new, fresh, and interesting items.

2 Likes

Wow $300. Stopped buying at $180.

1 Like

This thread is making me jealous. Meanwhile my warehouse has Caymus behind glass case.

5 Likes

Given it’s proximity to wine country, what’s the San Francisco Costco generally like?

And how often does inventory tend to change at Costco? In other words, generally how long should one wait before returning to find new items?

I’m new here - curious if I should start popping by.

Game on!! My warehouse has Patron behind the glass case. That’s an old picture, the Dom is long gone.

3 Likes

That Siran is an amazing deal.

1 Like

That might be the best price I’ve seen on the 2012

2 Likes

Santa Rosa, CA Costco has some good sparkler deals, Gloria Ferrer Brut @ $14.49. Bollinger Special Cuvee @ $55.99. Roderer 242 @ $49.99.

3 Likes

That was back when my Costco had something worth buying.

1 Like