**OFFER EXTENDED** VELETA GOURMETS OF SPAIN DEALS!!

After an inventory last night, I’m down to nine tins of tuna so in for a dozen more. It really is outstanding.

1 Like

Order in for the Elite Selection!

1 Like

Olive oil order in!

1 Like

These are some of the finest products available.

Please check out the tinned fish. So good that even people who don’t usually like tinned seafood will love these.

They are perfect.

3 Likes

Awww, Thank you Anton!!!

Order in!
(for some reason with google pay the shipping was still listed as $40 but the final amount didn’t include it…just in case anyone sees the same thing).

1 Like

I’ll look into it! Did you put in the Free Shipping code?

Yes, as I said I didn’t get charged so it seems like it’s working fine. Just maybe a quirk of how Google pay displays it.

I switched from Stripe to Square for pmts, so Google and Apple Pay are new to me too!!

In for 2 Seafood Samplers. So good. Thanks!

BTW even though it “looks like” a shipping charge appears at first, after entering the code at the final pay step, the to-be-invoiced amount clearly says $0 shipping.

1 Like

Never ordered your EVOO and seafood before, so in for those!

Hope all is well Nola. champagne.gif

Hanging in there Kevin!!! flirtysmile Thank you for your order!!

Order in. Thank you Nola!

Thank you Truett!!! flirtysmile

Order in for the exquisite olive oil, sherry vinegar, and incomparable rice! The texture of the bomba rice in paella is so much better than what you typically get at the store.

Order in to restock on tuna and tuna belly. If you haven’t tried this, you won’t find any better!!

Thank you Astrid and Jeff!! flirtysmile

First try with Veleta. I don’t use much EVOO, but I can’t find hot paprika anywhere locally, and I love the stuff. Seemed like I need to add some other spices and a bit of rice to go with it. I’m looking forward to finally trying it.

Glad I can help!! Thank you for your order.

Order in, looking forward to this years treats! Thank you Nola.

1 Like