OFFER EXTENDED!! SER Winery- Unique, Small Lot Wines (like Cab Pfeffer!) - 30% off all orders w/flat rate shipping.

Nicole’s wines are all stellar! The Cab Pfeffer is just a wonderful wine in all vintages, really amazing - one I keep buying for myself throughout the year. And the Rieslings are also great, most fo them from Wirz Vineyard, which is a stellar spot for old vine Riesling. Pat Wirz has grown them since the 60’s, I think.

Buyer beware - you’ll be back next year mixing and matching a whole case… or more. Graciano was my favorite and worth topping off your order with.

After trying her Syrahs last year which were fantastic I might add I have to try the PFEFFER.

Thank You

Stoked to see more Cinsault offered. I grabbed a Nicole’s pick as well.

So glad you enjoyed the Pfeffer! Thanks for your order, Nicole

Yes, you have that right:). i intended to produce a still dry Riesling with my first vintage of Ser (2012) and when it went dry it was so bracingly tart, making it as a Sparkling was the answer! Thanks for your order,
Nicole

1 Like

Thanks for your order!
Nicole

Looks like the vertical 4 pack is sold out!

Nicole, looks like the intro sampler 3 pack is sold out. You have any more???

Honored to be your first purchase! Hope you enjoy the wine,
Nicole

Thanks for your order!
Nicole

Thanks for your kind words Ryan!
Nicole

Hope you enjoy the wines! Thanks for your order, Nicole

Thanks for the order!
Nicole

In for Ser Sampler / Nicole’s Pick. Looking forward to trying! (Greetings from the other end of CA-17!)

I have more! I will update the inventory. Thank you!
Nicole

Strange, the Intro sampler pack shows sufficient inventory. Let me know if I can help you place an order. Thanks, Nicole

Oder In. I am a wine club member and already love nicoles wines so why not a few more. Hoping for more Graciano Soon.

Sean

I had more inventory of the 4 pack Cabernet Pfeffer. I’m not sure why it is showing sold out. I just tried to update it. Let me know if I can help you place an order.
Thank you!
Nicole