**Offer Extended** Coterie Winery | 20-30% off wines from acclaimed California vineyards, and complimentary shipping

Edward, it’s great to connect with you here. Thanks so much for sharing such a kind and generous note! We have truly enjoyed getting to know you at the winery. Your love and appreciation of wine inspires us. Very excited to taste a collection of aged white wines with you at our library tasting this Friday – including the Roussanne (hopefully we can take it back to 2007!), maybe some older Grenache Blanc, and a few late harvest wines from years back that have been fun to see evolve. Thanks again!

Ken, thank you for the kind note and generous recommendation! We certainly would not be who we are today without the community, learning, kindness, and support you’ve given us. Great memories and amazing times making those early wines with you! They truly set us on a course that we’ve been so fortunate to enjoy ever since. We’re honored to know you.

1 Like

Quote of the year, sir.

1 Like

Order in for a Roussane, Kirk Williams Pinot & Las Madres Syrah. Looking forward to trying these!

Order in! Just snagged a 3 pack that I’m extremely excited to drink with the other Ancient Wine Guys! Very cool stuff - I’m a huge fan of Gary’s/Rosella’s Pinots but haven’t tried Kirk Williams Ranch yet.

Lol, I think that may be a forum-wide award, sub in any significant other.

I went in on 3 Roussanne

Jorge, we really appreciate the order from you! Glad to see you have our Catie’s Corner Pinot Noir from the Russian River Valley in the mix. We’ve very much enjoyed making wines from the Russian River Valley as well. Cheers!

Thank you, Ryan. I enjoyed learning about you all – very cool! I hope you all will enjoy the combo in the 3-pack. For the KW Pinot Noir, I think you’ll taste some things in common with the Garys’ and Rosella’s that speak to the place, as well as some of the unique qualities that stand out from Kirk Williams Ranch too. We’ve been honored to see these vines grow up from the little things that they were in the early 2000s.

Kyle,

Is there any news from the winery you can share? How did 2021 harvest go? Any new vineyard sources or new bottlings expected from the vintage (or from the upcoming vintage)? Or any vineyards/wines you wont’ be making any more after 2019/20/21 so if we like them we should load up?

Thanks for asking, Dave!

The 2021 harvest was lovely. 2021 began on the early side for us at the end of August in the Russian River Valley, where the record heat to the north dipped down at times to move things along a little more quickly. However, areas south of us were on the later side, with our Pinot Noir in the Santa Cruz Mountains stretching deeper than usual into October. That meant we saw a nicely spaced out harvest (which we love to see!) with great hang times, smaller clusters, and excellent flavor development. Of course, it’ll take some time to establish the proper perspective among other vintages, but I think it’s safe to say that many of us are feeling pretty excited about 2021!

One fun bottle I would recommend that always goes quickly is our Hartmann Vineyard Whole Cluster Pinot Noir from the Santa Cruz Mountains. We usually release it just to members, but we still have a tiny amount (just a few cases) of the 2019. It’s produced almost entirely from Pommard 4 (with just a splash of 777 for depth), which we fermented with 40% whole clusters. Notes of dried Montmorency cherry, toasted pie crust, and rose petal. The Pommard 4 focus makes this wine especially light in color, but it’s provocatively flavorful.

More on this whole cluster Pinot Noir here:
2019 Hartmann Vineyard Pinot Noir Whole Cluster

Thanks again!

I grabbed one of those in my most recent club shipment - looking forward to it! [cheers.gif]

In for some Roussanne. Thanks Kyle, looking forward to it!

A great offer … in for a mixed 6 pack.

[cheers.gif]

Kyle, did you get my order? I haven’t received an e-mail response. Thanks

I think he manually processes them. I didn’t get an email until later in the day.

1 Like

And I just realized I made the order later in the evening, so he may not have even seen it yet.

Hi Rick, thank you for the order! Got it – apologies if the confirmation didn’t arrive. Those are automated, and do sometimes get caught as spam. However, to Andrew’s point, we review everything by hand and OK the orders before anything is charged. Your wines will be on the way today. You’ll receive another confirmation today with the tracking information. Thanks so much for the interest in the Roussanne!

1 Like

Thanks so much, Peter! We really appreciate the order. Wines are on the way today!

No love for Grenache Blanc, Kyle?? Or are you sold out?

Hi Mike, we love Grenache Blanc, and our 2018 is available!

The price break here applies to all our wines, including the Grenache Blanc. Enter BNP2021 at checkout and you’ll receive the 20% (3+ bottles) or 30% (6+ bottles) off any combo of our wines, including Grenache Blanc in the mix.

More on that wine here:
2018 Catie’s Corner Grenache Blanc, Russian River Valley

Cheers!