\*OFFER EXTENDED*/ ANCIENT WINE GUYS | DON'T MISS OUT ON UNIQUE WINE + HISTORY+ARCHAEOLOGY+MYTHOLOGY | FLATRATE SHIPPING

Reading and drinking: my two favorite things!

They also include food pairings and some recipes.

That’s right Scott! Anyone purchasing can consider us their personal historical food pairing concierge service as well, we have some excellent recipes from ancient writers.

In fact, I’m certain that the Montsant in the Tarraco pack would pair perfectly with a famous ancient Roman recipe for sauteed flamingo tongues! Flamingo hasn’t been at my local whole foods lately though…

Reading and drinking and cooking: my three favorite things!

I think I’m really going to like this!

I’m interested in a "B"pack - but I’m also in Illinois, which appears to be one of your problem shipping states.

1 Like

FedEx to Walgreens in Hannibal.

Or if you want to create a reason to get down to STL for an offline some time, have them ship them to me! [wink.gif]

1 Like

Heck I learned something even just reading the offer!

2 Likes

Hey Todd, we’re looking into Illinois right now and we’ll see if we can get back to you with a solution. In the meantime, if there are any shipping locations out of state that do work for you we’ll be glad to coordinate with some awesome Berserker like Dave or someone else to get the wines to you!

You’re a good man Dave! Dionysus will certainly look favorably upon you for your offered contributions to the wine drinking craft! [worship.gif]

Also, Hannibal is one of our favorite figures of history, ELEPHANTS IN THE ALPS! How cool was that guy?! Why can’t HBO do a series on Hannibal and the Punic Wars eh?

2 Likes

That’s the idea Matt! Tomorrow, we’ll have PhD Archaeologists/Ancient Historians Dana and Jeff on the thread for ancient history Q&A! Get your questions ready!

I Cannae tell a lie - that would be awesome!

Emailed an order for pack C and signed up for the club. Assuming shipping cost change and additional invoice for the pack gets reconciled on the back end or emailed?

Thanks very much for your order! Absolutely correct. If you sign up for the club, your first order with the combined Pack C + the first Club shipment will be only $1 for shipping and the amount that it charges you when signing up is totally refunded, except for a dollar!

1 Like

Placed an order for Packs A and B - love the concept, the opportunity to learn history from a different POV, and am very curious about the wines!

Thanks very much for your order and the support Pedro! We’re so excited to have you try the wines and learn along with us!

Totally agree, I’d like to get Zama that, too!

Actually, there is 2017 BBC documentary/re-enactment, “Hannibal: Rome’s Worst Nightmare,” which is not bad at all.

Order in – looking forward to it, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the order Chris! We’ve got you down!

To everyone else who reads this far: One of two of our resident Ancient Wine Guy/Archaeologists Jeff Pearson PhD is in the house (thread)! Now is the time to ask your burning questions about Roman/Greek history! champagne.gif

Could I get an order of Pack B please

1 Like

I would like one Pack B. Thanks.

1 Like

Absolutely Allen! We’ve got you down, and I’ll send you a DM for more info!

You’re in like Flynn Loren! I’ll pop you a DM and we’ll get you taken care of!