** Offer Closing Sunday! **. Morgan Ranch Wagyu Berserker Day 12 Deal!

The price/steak for this deal even w/o the $25 discount is really amazing. Truly wholesale like pricing.

There are good pictures of the marbling in the newbie’s thread, just scroll down a bit:

1 Like

Of course!
Ribeyes are 14 ounces each, Striploins are 12 ounces. Our Sirloins are 8 ounces and the Kabob and Ground Beef are each in one pound packages.
Our Wagyu is BMS (Beef Marbling Standard) 8 and higher. The Ribeye and Strips will score higher, Sirloins are the leanest of the cuts.

Order in

That was easy. Order in!

Had to add a few bone in cowboy cuts too. Can’t wait to try these.

So excited!! Order In… Can’t wait for that Sunday Dinner sizzle flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile

Order in thank you!

Order in for a sampler! Thanks so much Carrie!

order in–can’t wait to try! Thank you for the offer and good luck!

had to try it

First order ever of Berserker Day, and it’s for beef :smiley: Can’t wait!

Carrie is a nurse at the her local hospital and she is working today, but I know she is checking in between patients!!

[dance2.gif] We can’t wait for you guys to try our beef! Thank you all for your orders.
If you think of a question while shopping, please don’t hesitate to ask! Like Nola said, I’m checking in periodically [dance2.gif]

1 Like

Carrie, while you are here, shop for some wines😀

Looking forward to these!

Definitely tempted me. Order in.

Ordered some ribeye and Tri tip. Love to see how they do with a couple bottles of Franny Beck!

Chris, what do you suggest? I’m a total noob newhere

Fan favorite Jean Edward’s Cabernet for your steaks, Tercero Rose’ for sitting out back on a warm day, honestly they are all good.