*Offer Closed, thank you!!* Di Costanzo Wines šŸ·Cabernet Sauvignon

If thatā€™s the case, I ordered 100 bottlesā€¦yeahā€¦thatā€™s it!

IN.

[cheers.gif]

You can credit the difference when you have the time.

Hope this was said in your best Jon Lovitz voice!

In for a 6 pack of the Di CO.

1 Like

The very best

Heard great things and excited to try. In for 4.

Order in!

Missed the 1.5ā€™s yesterday but like last year in for a case!

Thereā€™s my first order of the day, now I donā€™t have to worry about paying attention Feb 6!

More Di Co. Love the wines so far. Thanks Erin!!!

Got my purchase in for DiCo and one of each of the Montecillo and Caldwell. Very excited for this one.

I had been looking forward to February 6th but now I get to enjoy buying earlier and save on shipping!

In for 2 of the Montecillo Vineyard and 2 of the Caldwell. Wish I had more storage space and cash to go for 3 but two will have to do.

Note to potential buyers: thereā€™s a couple features on Di Costanzo available on Somm TV:

Wine tasting: A Di Costanzo Wine Tasting - SOMM TV
Blind Tasting Session: https://watch.sommtv.com/blind-tasting-sessions-1/videos/blind-tasting-sessions-episode-4-erin-massimo-di-costanzo

Order in for 2/2/2 ā€“ excited to try these!

You guys are now the most-represented producer in my cellar. Tell Pontet Canet to suck it!

2 Likes

2 of Caldwell and 2 Montecillo. Wish I could go for more, but that will have to do for now! Thanks Erin.

1 Like

Oh, they know what they did.

1 Like

newhere

So excited to try for the first time after reading so many positive comments in this forum! In for three! Thank you Erin and Massimo!!

1 Like

WOW you guys thank you!! I stole a few more cases of DI CO back from our stash for restaurants, and so now thereā€™s a bit more DI CO inventory because you guys have been so amazing, how can we say no? THANK YOU!

1 Like

In for six of the DiCo!!!

1 Like

Order is inā€¦ steadily building verticals