OC/LA Oct. 9th, Kriss and Daisy's belated wedding offline, Tustin

That would be most excellent, counselor. If not, best to you and Ashley, and we’ll hope to hook up next time.

I hope the BeeGees can make it… if they do, maybe I can dig out some other 100 point treasure from my cellar for sampling.

So, Kriss, what wines (other than the obvious Italian you will be bringing) go with this
BBQ? Is it saucy sweet BBQ, or dry rub BBQ? Do you want to impose some sort of theme?

A thought… since this place is just a hop-skip and jump from my locker, anyone want to start the party at Legend and then go to dinner happy happy happy???

Also, is there a tequila bar at this place?? [drinkers.gif]

I will be there [dance-clap.gif] , but Ashley will not [cry.gif] , so you’re stuck with only my sorry ass. hitsfan

Dude, wtf. Have Ashley come instead - you stay back and do whatever she has to do.

I’m bringing Carlisle Dry Creek Valley Syrah - '06 I think, but who cares.

You’re not even going to be on time — you have no say in the matter! neener

But I’ll be there…and I’ll have a tux on.

In your face, home boy.

Yup, in my face, but not Ashley’s. neener

Why do you think I’m going to be late?

[oops.gif]

Before Ashley said she couldn’t make it, she asked me who was going to be there … why do you think Ashley chose not to come? [snort.gif]

Are u seeing Carmen again?

what time will u be there at ur locker? will julia be there too?

Winewise, I don’t care what you bring, as long as you’re happy with it. The bbq at Beach Pit can be ordered sauced or dry, IIRC, so plan accordingly. If you’re hellbent on bringing an Italian, bring Giada di Laurentiis [wow.gif]

I don’t think it wise for my conjugal status to be involving myself in any pregame activities, so we’ll just see you at Beach Pit.

Again…why do you think I’m going to be late?

Let’s go here next time.

HUNTINGTON BEACH – Huntington Beach Smokin’ Mo’s BBQ off Main Street is slated to turn into a Beach Pit BBQ Tuesday, according to a press release.
Smokin’ Mo’ operator and owner Les Draper will stay on at the restaurant as the new general manager of the Beach Pit, the release said. There will be no layoffs and the employees will change to Beach Pit personnel.[/b]

You can’t be both the chicken and the egg, Todd. [smileyvault-ban.gif]

I’m thinking I will be able to make this, perhaps a tad tardy, but will have a Croatian and “Field” wine in tow - LOLOL!!! Kriss: Croatian wine is 34% Babich, 33% Lasin, and 33% Plavina. FYI [cheers.gif]

Thank you all for joining us last night. It’s great to see all our friends, even when we’re only here for a short visit.

Eldon- I’ll remember to coordinate wine glasses with you if you’re coming so I’m not stuck drinking from a cognac glass.
Brian- We’ll remember that your only three miles away if we want to F.O.

Different Board…Same Fun [cheers.gif]

Thanks for letting us all share the evening with you two. grouphug

Come back real soon!!! [winner.gif]

So good to see Kriss and Daisy!! We miss you! Hurry back! Nice pick on restaurant choices. Made everything super easy. Safe travels home. Until next time, [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

Kraisy, it was awesome getting to see you again; you must visit more often!! That 'Q was pretty darn tasty, too! Thanks for a fun evening. [cheers.gif]