NYC - Week of July 15th

Will host something. Not sure what. Suggestions welcome.

Have Riesling, Burg, Jura, Old world vs new world on the mind, but not overly wedded.

1 Like

Let’s go!

1 Like

“Hey Shawtie it’s your birthday: A charles shaw vertical tasting. two buck chuck through the ages”

“MYOB - make your own blends. exploring the lesser known combination of port wine, riesling, and clarified milk”

“Pebbles for your piehole: heard the phrase ‘if it grows together, it goes together’? Well, here’s a spin: put the terroir in your MOUTH. bring samples of the region-appropriate rocks, and see how they taste alongside a local wine.”

2 Likes

Obviously someone has a buzz tonight and is funny as F.

1 Like

15th works for me

1 Like

Am up for any of the above themes. Can’t do 14th/17th… 18th/19th/20th are best…

1 Like

I also have an urge to get and taste through the whole Laherte Freres line-up: Champagne Laherte (champagne-laherte.com)

Whenever I randomly have their champagnes I like them. Should give more focus.

Actually love that idea, just had the same experience but have zero at home.

That’s the problem with you new kids. You’ve never tried to buy library back vintages of TBC. I have. Unfortunately, one of the Franzia kids, or grandkids, who responded to my inquiry, said that they did not keep back vintages and could not provide me with a 2002 to put up against my 2002 Pahlmeyer.

2 Likes

15, 16, 18 are best for me

1 Like

I’m available Mon-Thurs right now maybe I will finally make this one.

2 Likes

Sorry. I’ll leaving for Atlanta the next morning at the crack of dawn.

1 Like

What is it? when is it? What is it? when is it? What is it? when is it? I need to know!

1 Like

15, 16, or 17 should work for me.
Looking forward to it.

Sorry realized I have a work function on the 15th so hope to make it whatever date you choose.

Sorry gents - going to have to scrap this one.

I have been struggling to pin a day down due to an impending work event.

Alas, seems like it’s going to be more of a last-minute thing. Don’t want to take up space on anyone’s dance card that carries risk of last min cancel.

Will do next one in Sept with lots of lead time.

2 Likes

sound up!

http://www.nooo.me/

1 Like