NYC - Burgundy GC Reds @ Little Frog (12/13)

Although I am not the OP, it appears there is room at both events, as he is maxing out at 9, and both seem below that number

Sorry, looks like I doublebooked 12/13, need to withdraw.

For 12/5 how about '02 Hudelot-Noellat Beaumonts Vosne, or 02 Fourrier Petits Vougeot? Or if we have a place with flat corkage I could bring a pair of Pommard Rugiens (91 JM Bouley, 99 M Gaunoux, or should have some de Courcels)

As place is yet to be finalized (check main thread), can’t promise unlimited bottles. Will nail down a place soon.

Hey guys

I was wondering if I could sign up for the dinner om13th. Could I confirm the wine once I shift to NYC in about 6 weeks. alternatively happy to buy something now and confirm.

Added. Feel free to let me know closer to the date.

:+1:

Really sorry to pull out, but 12/5 turned out to be only workable night for an annual event.
If you end up with a short table, I’m happy to send an on theme wine to make up for my absence- sure I could get to Jay.

Will do Sutton Inn for 12/13. They will offer their pri fixe menu (which will seasonally change by then), plus two additional red meat entrees, sides, and charcuterie/cheese for $111 per person.

For 12/5, want to give folks the option:

• Do the Sutton Inn proposal for $111/person
  • Do the Little Frog for $90/person [details outlined in the “Burgundy QPR Thread”], but I think we only get a private room if we have more people

Hi, if there is room I am interested in the 12/13 GC Burg Dinner. I am of the same sentiment as Dale… to wait till others do and try to come up with good flightmates

Gary

Gary – added you

Hi, if there is still a spot available, I would like to go +1 for the dinner on 13th.
Thanks

That fills up the 13th. Plenty of room for the 5th!

I have to back out of the dinner on the 13th. I now have an extremely early flight the morning of the 14th.

Yes, unfortunately I can’t make the 13th either; I won’t be back in NYC until the following week. Sorry to miss it.

I regret to inform that I will be unable to attend the 12/5 dinner. Sorry about that that…hopefully this is enough notice to allow those on the waiting list to figure out their plans.

Thank you for the opportunity - I’m sure that I will be disappointed after hearing the recap of the wines/dinner.

M.

Have to pull out of 12/5 with regrets.

Still looking forward to 12/13

Will cancel 12/5 barring objections

I’m open to rescheduling for January if you want to move the date

Regrettably it does seem to make sense.

Thank you for trying!

I’m very sorry, but I just updated my calendar and realized that I inadvertantly scheduled 4 wine dinners in a row that week. I can’t manage that so I’ll have to bail on this (and postpone my Sherry dinner again).

And I just picked up the wine for this dinner two days ago :frowning: