NY Metro Area members - Berserkers dinner (Rescheduled)

Didn’t Dan Posner say yes in the original thread? Dan…you coming?

Dunno. Wanna shoot him a PM?

Looking forward to this. Went to Cafe Cortidito on Thursday, btw. Such good food.

Their website says they now have a liquor license and BYO is prohibitado!!!

Did someone call about this?

I’m interested but not sure if I can make it.

Dude…your talking to the Latino master here. [big_boss.gif] Due diligence is done. $10/head.

That is all.

What’s up with the 6h15 start? What is this, FL? [beee.gif]

Mike turns into a pumpkin if he gets home after 10 pm. Talk to him…he’s heading this up.

If there are spots open and you’re open to someone who hasn’t met any of you yet, I’d like to join.

Sure Alan. Welcome.

Wait list started.

Thanks, Jorge. Looking forward to meeting everybody!

$10 corkage seems like a pretty fair deal, indeed.

Please take lots of pics of the event, since you are naming it as the first ‘official’ Berserkers dinner…

Sorry to see the “organizer” drop out. Alright then, let’s first of all change the time back to a decent hour. 7 pm it is.

I’ll have my camera, but those pics will likely end up in the NSFW Forum… [diablo.gif]

If you had met them, you wouldn’t want to join them!

[rofl.gif]

Seriously, I wish I could make it down for this.

If you had met them, you wouldn’t want to join them!

Ken, that’s where the wine comes in. [cheers.gif] But seriously, if the tone of this board says anything, this’ll be a grand time.

Anyone thought about what wines they’ll bring? As the newbie, I’ll follow your lead…

Cuban food is quite versatile when it comes to pairing. I’m thinking of going a little “bolder” with New World Rhone varietal or Zin.

Would that be Afro-Cuban?

That’d be versatile for playing over the sound system of a downtown LA wine shop.

Guys

I am out on this one, just checked the calendar…sorry!

I will be at the second one…