no Rieslingfeier this year...fyi

I was sad when I got the email… This year I was going to take my 21 year daughter, who loves Riesling. Were definitely in for next year though. I can imagine its a hell of a lot of work to do this every year.

Robert, I will look at this hard. That’s gonna make for a Berserkerday buying spree with a possible hangover.

Sounds great!

Some details here:

Thought I’d give this a bump.
So looking forward to Alt-Rieslingfeier. Great call on Attoboy - chef Junghyun Park turns out some incredible dishes - and I’m sure Robert has planned a great Menu. Now f they turn over the sound system to Robert that will be a treat as well. And of course lots of great Riesling and WB camaraderie, all makes for a great evening.

Some details here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=165680

Any word on a reislingfeier return or is it done for good? In desperate need of a large riesling tasting event…

Definitely not done for good. I think 2023 is a maybe.

Meanwhile I have done 14 Rieslingsudy events and counting.

1 Like

Wish I was in NYC. Can justify flying out for a larger event…

1 Like

There were over 150 people in LA with three live music acts including living Jazz, Soul and Hip Hop legends oh and G-Max some Coche to remind us how great Riesling is, close to 100 in Philadelphia with DJs, Schooly D a G-Max and Hoagie dinner, close to 100 in Chicago also with three live music acts…100s of bottles of riesling at all. At each one people flew in from all over the country. Not all are this big but some are…

1 Like

How do you get notifications on these?

True to his IG username, Robert has been putting the slate soil to work organising all of these riesling events. While some may just see the enjoyment and fun side of the events, organising such large gatherings takes a lot of work, and is infinitely appreciated.

As for rieslingfier, word on the street is that a few enterprising NYers are going to take the initiative to help organise it in 2023. Finger crossed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

The 3rd annual RieslingKenner Hofgut Falkenstein tasting in Chicago will be coming up towards the end of October. Will be our biggest yet. Will be open to all and we will raise money for a very cool local charity. Tons of Riesling and food and some potential surprises as well. I will be posting more detail on it in the next week or so. Hope you can all make it.

6 Likes

That’s awesome.

1 Like

Sounds like an incredibly fun time! Definitely wish I had been able to come.

2 Likes

The tasting takes place tomorrow night.

2 Likes