No auto correct?

For us spelling challenged people…please add auto correct to the new site! thancs! (joke :smile:)

I’m sure they have that add-on but as a grammarian and OCD speller, (who chastises himself for errors when they DO occur - “come ON, French!!”) it is unlikely I will install such a crutch. Instead, my goal is to strengthen each of your minds, challenging you to spell correctly and use proper grammar.

1 Like

Propper grammer is 4 suxxers.

All I’m hearing is that you want folks to include a minor grammatical or spelling error in every reply they make to you’re posts :berserker:

Doesn’t everyone have a spell/grammar checker on their browser? Why would you need to have the forum provide that?

Is this another thing you thought was on the old board @B_Buzzini :smiley:

I think I figured it out! With the new site, it doesn’t work with my Safari browser anymore(I know I need a new imac), so I had to switch to Chrome to use it. Safari would populate the correct spelling of the word you are typing if you are spelling it wrong…on Chrome, it only points out that you misspelled the word with red dots underneath, and DOES NOT give you the corrected spelling. At least, that’s what my computer is doing?? Obviously I misspelled it for a reason…so now I have to google it to find out the right spelling?? Is there a Chrome setting or something I need to turn on? :head_bang:

Ok…I guess you have to right click on the misspelled word, and it will give you the correct spelling. That’s better…